FINANCIAL SERVICES COMPANY: URGENT HIRING REQUISITION FOR CALL CENTER RECRUITING
On a Friday morning a major Washington DC financial services company contacted us to fill 8 open customer service roles in just 6 days.
HOW WE FILLED THE ROLES
- Working that entire weekend we deployed multiple recruitment ads into our existing recruiting infrastructure
- Assigned a team of 4 recruiters to the assignment
- Reviewed more than 2000 resumes
- Conducted dozens of phone interviews
- Vetted candidates
- Set up 17 phone interviews with client which resulted in 13 face to face interviews
- Client hired 8 customer service reps
About CALL CENTER STAFFING
Joe Culotta leads Call Center Staffing. He has been the owner of Chicago-based recruiting and staffing companies (Inside Sales Staff and Call Center Staffing) for twenty-three years. Born into a family that owned an industrial staffing company, he was filling job orders at twelve years old helping in his family business, He has facilitated the staffing of projects involving up to 100 people all in one place all at one time over a short timeline.
He has recruited and staffed for a list of clients that include: Citibank, IBM, American Medical Association, Oracle, American Marketing Association.
Our offices are located on Chicago’s prestigious Gold Coast. Mr. Culotta is a mentor and speaker at 1871, one of America’s most highly regarded business incubators, has published numerous hiring white papers, and most recently has been interviewed by Industry Today and Valve Magazine.